UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 – Download Hall Ticket/ Call letter through log on the official website that is – www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card: UP Subordinate Services Selection Board Combined Junior Assistant hall ticket for attending the examination wil be released soon. Candidates are advised open the official website www.upsssc.gov.in and then download the available admit card for Combined Junior Assistant examination 2017. Hall tickets and the detailed schedule is available on the official portal. If you want to escape from the server problems, download it from this page.
This is a golden opportunity for the individuals who are seeking for govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh. The UPSSSC has released these vacancies for the Junior Assistant posts. Now, the commission is ready to conduct the test. The examination is being conducted on 04 June 2017. So, candidates, you can now download the UPSSSC Admit Card 2017.
The Admit Card will be made available on the portal just before 10 days of the examination. All the aspirants must download the UPSSSC 2017 Hall Ticket immediately after the availability. The call letters will be available only for few days.
How To Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Initially, open www.upsssc.gov.in which is the official website for UPSSSC.
- Now, click on the admit cards link.
- Search for Combined Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017.
- Click on the link which directs to the page.
- Enter your registered username and password.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- A page on which you can view the date & timings will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download it and take a printout.
- Carry it to the test center.
Download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2017 – Click Here